This had the firm reporting revenue of $535.59 million beat Wall Street expectations of $511 million for the quarter. Also, diluted losses per share of 18 cents beat out analysts estimates of a 27-cent loss for the period.
Furthermore, here are a few other important things to know about the SFIX stock earnings report.
- Adjusted per-share losses were 45% better than a loss of 33 cents during Q3 2020.
- Revenue for the quarter comes in 44% higher year-over-year (YoY), compared to $7.3 million in Q3 2020.
- Operating loss of $24.22 million was an improvement of 47% from the prior-year loss of $46.06 million.
- The Stitch Fix earnings report also includes a net loss of $18.85 million; that’s 44% better, compared to a loss of $33.9 million from Q3 2020.
- Additionally, the firm said it ended the quarter with 4.1 million active clients — up 20% or 689,000 from a year earlier.
The SFIX stock earnings report also included some revenue guidance for the firm moving forward. In Q4, Stich Fix is looking for revenue between $540 million and $550 million — which would be 21.8% to 24% growth YoY. Also, the company is looking for adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) to come in between $15 million and $20 million for the period.
Moreover, the company also included outlook for all of fiscal year 2021 in its earnings report. This has Stich Fix hoping to have revenue between $2.07 billion and $2.08 billion — or 20.9% to 21.5% YoY growth. Also, adjusted EBITDA is expected to be between $25 million and $30 million for the year.
SFIX stock was up 12.5% as of Tuesday morning.
On the date of publication, Nick Clarkson did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article.
Nick Clarkson is a web editor at InvestorPlace.