Good morning, trader! Let’s get right into it today with a quick dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday.
Also, investors wanting to catch up on yesterday’s news are in luck. Sarah has a quick overview ready with the biggest stories you need to know about. You can find that here.
Now, let’s talk about those pre-market stock movers!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Data Storage (NASDAQ:DTST) stock was soaring more than 54% as of Wednesday morning.
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:OPNT) shares are climbing over 38% higher on positive data from an opioid overdose treatment study.
- OncoSec Medical (NASDAQ:ONCS) stock is heading more than 34% higher on news it will work with Merck on a Phase 3 clinical trial.
- Pop Culture Group (NASDAQ:CPOP) shares are recovering nearly 32% after falling on Tuesday.
- Dare Bioscience (NASDAQ:DARE) stock is regaining over 30% of the losses it suffered yesterday.
- Perma-Pipe International Holdings (NASDAQ:PPIH) shares are rising more than 23% in pre-market trading today.
- Blonder Tongue (NYSEAMERICAN:BDR) stock is running over 19% higher after announcing the forgiveness of its CARES Act PPP Loan.
- Sequential Brands (NASDAQ:SQBG) shares are jumping more than 15% higher, which continues a rally from Tuesday.
- MingZhu Logistics (NASDAQ:YGMZ) stock is increasing over 12% after announcing an agreement to acquire a controlling equity interest of Zhejiang CheYi Network Technology.
- Orbsat (NASDAQ:OSAT) shares are up more than 12% as retail traders continue to boost it higher after a rally on Tuesday.
10 Top Losers
- BSQUARE (NASDAQ:BSQR) stock is diving close to 16% after a meme stock rally sent it higher yesterday.
- Bridgeline Digital (NASDAQ:BLIN) shares are retreating over 13% after a rally yesterday.
- Marin Software (NASDAQ:MRIN) stock is pulling back over 11% after also rallying with meme stocks yesterday.
- Red Cat Holdings (NASDAQ:RCAT) shares join the list of stocks falling after recent rallies with it decreasing more than 9% this morning.
- Soligenix (NASDAQ:SNGX) stock is decreasing over 8% after a quick burst of trading late Tuesday following an interview with its Medical Director of the Dermatology Clinic for the Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine.
- Amesite (NASDAQ:AMST) shares are heading more than 7% lower after running higher yesterday.
- Staffing 360 Solutions (NASDAQ:STAF) stock is declining nearly 7% with the most recent news being a reverse stock split at the start of this month.
- Mobil’nye Telesistemy (NYSE:MBT) shares are sitting close to 7% lower, which continues its fall from yesterday.
- IVERIC bio (NASDAQ:ISEE) stock is dipping more than 6% after running higher on FDA agreement news Tuesday.
- Direxion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Bear 2X Shares (NYSEARCA:JDST) shares close out the pre-market stock movers list down over 5% after a rally on Tuesday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.