Guardion Health Science (NASDAQ:GHSI) stock is taking off on Wednesday thanks to a presentation taking place today.
Let’s jump into that news below!
- This has Guardion Health Science presenting at the Benzinga Global Small Cap Conference.
- The event takes place today and tomorrow with GHSI CEO Bret Scholtes hosting a presentation today.
- The presentation from Guardion Health Science is taking place at 1:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
- The company’s CEO will also be available for one-on-one meetings throughout the conference.
- News of the presentation has investors piling into GHSI stock today.
- As of this writing, more than 79 million shares of the company’s stock have changed hands.
- That’s a massive influx compared to its daily average trading volume of about 500,000 shares.
- That’s easy enough for traders to do thanks to the low price of GHSI stock.
- The company’s shares were trading at $1.18 when markets closed on Tuesday.
- They’ve since increased to around $1.35 per share as of Wednesday afternoon.
- Guardion Health Science is a clinical nutrition and diagnostics company.
- Its focus is on “science-based, clinically supported nutrition, medical foods, and diagnostic products support healthcare professionals, their patients, and consumers in achieving health goals.”
Penny stocks such as this are susceptible to volatility thanks to the low entry point. That also means they are in danger of manipulation from retail traders pumping and dumping shares. Keep that in mind if you plan to take a stake in GHSI stock.
GHSI stock was up 13.7% as of Wednesday afternoon but is down 55.7% since the start of the year.
Investors looking for more hot stock coverage will want to stick around.
InvestorPlace.com has traders covered with our latest dives into the stock market. Among that is the news moving Kaival Brands (NASDAQ:KAVL), Siyata Mobile (NASDAQ:SYTA), and China XD Plastics (NASDAQ:CXDC) shares today. You can find all the details at the links below!
More Wednesday Stock Market News
- KAVL Stock Alert: The Big News Sending Kaival Brands Soaring 25% Today
- SYTA Stock: Why Push-to-Talk Player Siyata Mobile Is Skyrocketing 150% Today
- CXDC Stock: Is China XD Plastics the Next Hot Meme Stock? 5 Things to Know
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
Read More: Penny Stocks — How to Profit Without Getting Scammed