RenovoRx (NASDAQ:RNXT) stock is rocketing higher today thanks to a presentation of data at a recent medical conference.
Let’s dive into that news below!
- Dr. Ripal Gandhi made a presentation last night including data from the Phase 3 TIGeR-PaC study.
- This study covers RenovoTAMP use in treating patients suffering from locally advanced pancreatic cancer.
- Dr. Gandhi is a principal investigator for the study.
- He’s also the Professor of Interventional Radiology at the Miami Cancer Institute and Miami Cardiac and Vascular Institute, Florida International University Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine.
- The presentation was at the Miami Cancer Institute’s New Advances in the Management of Pancreatic Cancer CME yesterday evening.
Dr. Gandhi had the following to say about the clinical trial.
“This innovative therapy platform is enabling the targeted treatment of inoperable LAPC with decreased side effects typical of systemic chemotherapy, while shifting the focus to what is most important to our patients: improving quality of life and allowing them to spend more time with their family and loved ones. RenovoTAMP, when used in combination with radiation therapy, is designed to reduce arterial microvasculature, thereby minimizing leakage during drug delivery and enhancing drug delivery directly to the tumor.”
RNXT stock is seeing heavy trading today following the data presentation. As a result, some 60 million shares of the stock are changing hands. That’s quite the jump from its daily average trading volume of 1.6 million shares.
RNXT stock was up 111.2% as of Wednesday morning.
Investors looking for more hot stock market news are in luck!
InvestorPlace is home to all of the latest stock coverage that traders need to know about. That includes what’s happening with Upstart Holdings (NASDAQ:UPST), Rivian starting to trade today, as well as this morning’s biggest pre-market stock movers. You can find all that at the following links!
More Stock Market News for Wednesday
- UPST Stock: Why Piper Sandler Thinks Upstart Can Return to $300 After Earnings
- RIVN Stock IPO: 10 Things to Know as Rivian Starts Trading Today
- Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Wednesday
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
Read More: Penny Stocks — How to Profit Without Getting Scammed