Good morning, trader! It’s time to kick off the day with a dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Many of the biggest stocks on the move today are continuing momentum that started from news yesterday.
Let’s get right into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Immix Biopharma (NASDAQ:IMMX) stock is rocketing more than 95% after being granted a Rare Pediatric Disease designation from the FDA yesterday.
- Creative Medical Tech (NASDAQ:CELZ) shares are soaring over 46% as it continues a rally that started yesterday.
- Armstrong Flooring (NYSE:AFI) stock is gaining more than 26% as it too continues to climb higher after a run on Monday.
- BlueCity Holdings (NASDAQ:BLCT) shares are rising over 24%, which is an extension of a rally from yesterday on a buyout offer.
- Molecular Data (NASDAQ:MKD) stock is increasing more than 17% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Genprex (NASDAQ:GNPX) shares are climbing over 16% after getting fast-track designation from the FDA.
- Navidea Biopharmaceutical (NYSEAMERICAN:NAVB) stock is getting a roughly 13% boost on no clear news today.
- Nine Energy Service (NYSE:NINE) shares are also jumping about 13% this morning.
- Applied UV (NASDAQ:AUVI) stock is sitting close to 13% higher without news, which mimics action from Monday.
- PolarityTE (NASDAQ:PTE) shares are up more than 12% with heavy pre-market trading.
10 Top Losers
- Applied Therapeutics (NASDAQ:APLT) stock is plummeting over 28% as it holds off on submitting an NDA to the FDA.
- Special Opportunities Fund Inc. Rights (expiring January 21, 2022) Rights (NYSE:SPER) are dropping more than 20% in pre-market trading.
- CNH Industrial (NYSE:CNHI) shares are falling over 12% after completing a demerger with Iveco Group at the end of 2021.
- Nutriband (NASDAQ:NTRB) stock is taking a more than 12% beating alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- AgeX Therapeutics (NYSEAMERICAN:AGE) shares are decreasing nearly 12%, which continues a fall from yesterday.
- Pop Culture (NASDAQ:CPOP) stock is declining close to 9% as shares continue to pull back from a rally at the end of December.
- Medalist Diversified REIT (NASDAQ:MDRR) shares are slipping over 8% in pre-market trading.
- MamaMancini’s Holdings (NASDAQ:MMMB) stock is dipping almost 8% on no apparent news this morning.
- Inspira Technologies Oxy (NASDAQ:IINN) shares are sitting more than 7% lower as it continues a fall from Monday.
- Kiora Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:KPRX) stock closes out our pre-market stock movers down over 7% as it pulls back from a rally at the end of the prior year.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.