Gala Games, the game developer behind the Gala (CCC:GALA-USD) crypto, is on the rise today as investors take interest in the company.
Let’s dive into everything crypto traders need to know about Gala below!
- Gala Games is a developer of multiple mobile games that players can download and play.
- These games can reward players with special items that they can mint as NFTs.
- Currently, players have to move their items to another platform, such as Ethereum (CCC:ETH-USD).
- However, the company intends to launch its own platform, Galachain, in the future.
- This would allow users to mint NFTs on that blockchain instead of having to move them to another.
- A few examples of the games offered by Gala include Legends Reborn: Age of Chance, Townstar, as well as The Walking Dead: Empires.
- Users can also download and set up Gala Nodes on their computers to take part in the crypto’s ecosystem.
- Contributing to the network can include rewards, such as GALA, limited edition NFTs, and opportunities to help the ecosystem grow.
- Crypto traders that want to invest in Gala directly can buy the crypto as well.
- It’s listed on several exchanges, such as Binance, Coinbase, Crypto.com, and many others.
- The fact that Gala Games already has games ready to play and NFTs that can be minted is a major win over others in the space.
- Plenty of NFT gaming cryptos make big promises but don’t have any games ready to go.
GALA is rising 5.4% over a 24-hour period as of Tuesday afternoon.
We’ve got more crypto news for traders to dive into below!
There’s loads of crypto news to discuss today as the space remains red hot! Stories worth checking out include a breakdown of Solana (CCC:SOL-USD), Dogecoin (CCC:DOGE-USD) price predictions, as well as a new listing for Solana (CCC:SOL-USD). You can find out all about these topics at the following links!
More Crypto News for Tuesday
- Buy Solana for the Speculation, Not for Its (Impressive) Utility
- Dogecoin Price Predictions: How High Can Vitalik Buterin Take the DOGE Crypto?
- Solana Crypto: SOL Is on the Rise as Coinbase Lists Solana Tokens
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.