With the start of another day comes our breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers and this time it’s for Thursday!
Earnings reports, heavy volume, and more have stocks on the move this morning.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Allena Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ALNA) stock is rocketing more than 70% alongside heavy trading this morning.
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SLRX) shares are soaring over 55% after completing a pre-investigational new drug meeting with the FDA and as it prepares to release earnings today.
- Landos Biopharma (NASDAQ:LABP) stock is surging close to 27% ahead of its earnings report.
- Check-Cap (NASDAQ:CHEK) shares are gaining more than 19% after announcing the start of a pivotal trial.
- Coupang (NYSE:CPNG) stock is increasing nearly 17% with the release of its Q1 2022 earnings report.
- Lordstown Motors (NASDAQ:RIDE) shares are rising over 16% after closing a deal to sell its assets.
- AppLovin (NASDAQ:APP) stock is climbing more than 15% alongside the release of its earnings report for the first quarter of 2022.
- Powerbridge Technologies (NASDAQ:PBTS) shares are jumping over 14% as it starts the day with heavy trading volume.
- Babylon Holdings (NYSE:BBLN) stock is getting a more than 13% boost on a positive Q1 2022 earnings report.
- Longeveron (NASDAQ:LGVN) shares are up over 12% in pre-market trading today.
10 Top Losers
- Dutch Bros (NYSE:BROS) stock is plummeting more than 42% after cutting its outlook in its most recent earnings report.
- Eargo (NASDAQ:EAR) shares are diving over 31% after revealing it will be late in filing its Q1 earnings report.
- Armstrong Flooring (NYSE:AFI) stock is tumbling more than 30% as bankruptcy news causes volatility.
- Beyond Meat (NASDAQ:BYND) shares are taking an over 24% beating after releasing results for its most recent quarter.
- View (NASDAQ:VIEW) stock is falling more than 18% after revealing it will be late with its Q1 filing.
- Redbox Entertainment (NASDAQ:RDBX) shares are dropping over 16% as it continues to fall on acquisition news.
- ZW Data Action Tech (NASDAQ:CNET) stock is decreasing more than 14%, which continues negative movement from Wednesday.
- Cemtrex (NASDAQ:CETX) shares are dipping over 13% on no clear news this morning.
- MICT (NASDAQ:MICT) stock is slipping more than 12% after completing a merger.
- Embark Technology (NASDAQ:EMBK) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down almost 11% after a rally yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.