It’s time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we go over the news for Tuesday morning!
We’ve got clinical trials, collaboration agreements, FDA responses, and more to go over today.
Let’s jump into that below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Kezar Life Sciences (NASDAQ:KZR) stock is rocketing close to 76% higher after announcing positive results from the Phase 2 clinical trial of its Lupus Nephritis treatment.
- Agile Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AGRX) shares are soaring more than 42% as shares continue to rally on heavy trading this morning.
- Tuniu (NASDAQ:TOUR) stock is surging over 35% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- Sutro Biopharma (NASDAQ:STRO) shares are gaining more than 30% after entering into a strategic collaboration with Astellas Pharma.
- Phio Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:PHIO) stock is rising over 24% on no clear news this morning
- InflaRx (NASDAQ:IFRX) shares are climbing more than 24% after the FDA granted orphan drug status to one of its treatments.
- BiomX (NYSEMKT:PHGE) stock is heading almost 22% higher on collaboration news with Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Ceragon Networks (NASDAQ:CRNT) shares are jumping over 17% following news of an acquisition deal with Aviat Networks (NASDAQ:AVNW).
- Trip.com Group (NASDAQ:TCOM) stock is getting a more than 16% boost with the release of its fiscal Q1 2022 earnings report.
- AppTech Payments (NASDAQ:APCX) shares are up over 14% despite a lack of news this morning.
10 Top Losers
- FGI Industries (NASDAQ:FGI) stock is diving more than 10% on no apparent news this morning.
- Drive Shack (NYSE:DS) shares are tumbling over 9% in early morning trading.
- IT Tech Packaging (NYSEMKT:ITP) stock is taking a more than 8% beating after approving a reverse stock split.
- Spero Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SPRO) shares are falling over 8% after getting a complete response letter from the FDA.
- MicroSectors US Big Oil Index 3X Inverse Leveraged ETN (NYSEARCA:NRGD) stock is dropping more than 8% in pre-market trading.
- BIMI International Medical (NASDAQ:BIMI) shares are decreasing by roughly 8% following a rally on Monday.
- Acutus Medical (NASDAQ:AFIB) stock is declining over 7% after rallying on heart access products news yesterday.
- Benitec Biopharma (NASDAQ:BNTC) shares are slipping more than 7% following a surprise rally on Tuesday.
- Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment (NASDAQ:BHAT) stock is sliding over 7% amid recent volatility.
- Fangdd Network Group (NASDAQ:DUO) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 7%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.