We’re starting off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
Moving stocks this morning are a merger agreement, proposed stock offering, expansion news, clinical trial data, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- IronSource (NYSE:IS) stock is rocketing more than 63% on news of a merger agreement.
- TDH Holdings (NASDAQ:PETZ) shares are soaring over 30% after withdrawing a proposed stock offering.
- Biomx (NYSEAMERICAN:PHGE) stock is surging more than 16% with the most recent news being its plans to delist from the Israel stock exchange.
- Minim (NASDAQ:MINM) shares are gaining over 16% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- Greenpro Capital (NASDAQ:GRNQ) stock is climbing more than 15% on no clear news this morning.
- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CYCC) shares are rising over 15% as it continues a recent rally.
- Boxed (NYSE:BOXD) stock is increasing more than 10% despite a lack of news today.
- CN Energy Group (NASDAQ:CNEY) shares are getting an over 10% boost this morning.
- EzFill Holdings (NASDAQ:EZFL) stock is jumping more than 9% after announcing an expansion to its commercial fleet business.
- Obsidian Energy (NYSEAMERICAN:OBE) shares are up over 9% in pre-market trading for Wednesday.
10 Top Losers
- Humanigen (NASDAQ:HGEN) stock is plummeting more than 57% on preliminary topline data from a clinical trial.
- Applied Genetic (NASDAQ:AGTC) shares are diving over 52% after pricing a public stock offering.
- Atara Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ:ATRA) stock is sinking more than 44% following results from a Phase 2 clinical trial.
- TherapeuticsMD (NASDAQ:TXMD) shares are tumbling over 33% after announcing the expiration of a tender offer with Athene Merger.
- Guardforce AI (NASDAQ:GFAI) stock is taking a more than 31% beating after entering into a warrant exercise transaction with holders.
- VBI Vaccines (NASDAQ:VBIV) shares are falling over 11% as it retreats from a rally yesterday on new executive news.
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals (NYSEAMERICAN:AMPE) stock are dropping close to 11% on no apparent news today.
- Aclarion (NASDAQ:ACON) shares are decreasing more than 10% this morning.
- Xos (NASDAQ:XOS) stock is sliding over 10%, which continues its negative movement this week.
- Romeo Power (NYSE:RMO) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 9% after a rally late in trading Tuesday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.