Terra Classic (LUNC-USD) price predictions are a hot topic on Wednesday as the crypto gets an unexpected boost from social media.
There’s no specific news that explains why investors are taking note of LUNC today. Instead, it looks like the crypto is trending on social media thanks to recent heavy trading and an increasing price.
As of this writing, the trading volume for Terra Classic is up 74% over the previous 24-hour period. To go along with that, the crypto is gaining 3.3% over the prior 24-hour period as of Wednesday afternoon.
Keeping that information in mind, let’s see what the experts are expecting with the latest Terra Classic price predictions below!
Terra Classic Price Predictions
- SwapSpace notes that traders could see the price of Terra Classic increase to $0.000228 in 2023.
- AMB Crypto offers an incredibly bullish price prediction of $137.20 per token for LUNC in 2023.
- CoinPedia expects the crypto to reach an average price of $0.0002809 in 2023.
- DigitalCoinPrice closes out our Terra Classic price predictions with an average estimate of $0.000142 for 2023.
The latest Terra Classic price predictions are mixed compared to the crypto’s trading value of $0.0001007 per token as of this writing. Even so, it’s more amazing that the crypto is seeing growth after Terra (LUNA-USD) switched blockchains.
Crypto traders looking for more recent market news will want to stick around!
We’ve got all of the hottest crypto news that traders need to know about for Wednesday! That includes what’s going on with Coinbase (NASDAQ:COIN) as well as a collection of cryptos to keep an eye on. You can find all of that at the following links!
More Wednesday Stock Market News
- Coinbase: Could a Shift in Business Model Aid COIN Stock?
- The 3 Cheapest Cryptos You Can Buy That Actually Have Potential
- 7 Cryptos to Watch Amid Digital Assets’ Sudden Drop
On the date of publication, William White did not hold (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.