Solana (SOL-USD) price predictions are a hot topic for Monday as investors react to the crypto trending on social media and other platforms.
That increase in interest in SOL comes after the number of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) minted on the Solana blockchain reached 312,000. That milestone happened last week and is a massive increase compared to the 39,000 NFTs minted on Sept. 4.
Adding to that news is heavy trading of SOL on Monday. As of this writing, Solana’s trading volume is up 150.4% over the previous 24-hour period. That’s no doubt helping bring the crypto higher and explains the extra attention it’s getting today.
With all of that in mind, let’s take a look at the latest price predictions for SOL below!
Solana Price Predictions
- Starting off our list is CryptoNewZ with its average price prediction of $54 per token for 2023.
- Next up on our list is Coin Price Forecast and its average 2023 end-year estimate of $50.18 for SOL.
- Closing out the price predictions for Solana is WalletInvestor and its one-year guidance of $3.894 for the crypto.
Based on those price predictions, Solana has plenty of room to grow or fall depending on which source you believe. Investors will also note that the crypto is up 8.5% over the prior 24-hour period as of Monday morning.
There’s even more crypto news for investors to sink their teeth into below!
InvestorPlace has traders covered with our daily deep dives into the crypto market! A few examples for Monday include an increase in Queen Elizabeth II meme coins, Terra (LUNA-USD) price predictions, as well as a comparison of Terra to Terra Classic (LUNC-USD). You can check out all of this news at the following links!
More Crypto News for Monday
- Crypto Fans Pump Queen Elizabeth II Meme Coins, NFTs
- Terra Price Predictions: Where Will the Red-Hot LUNA Crypto Go Next?
- Terra vs. Terra Classic… Is LUNA or LUNC the Best Buy?
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.