We’re starting off Wednesday with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers and the news moving those shares!
That includes earnings reports, reverse stock splits, insider buying, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Akerna (NASDAQ:KERN) stock is rocketing more than 51% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- Aditxt (NASDAQ:ADTX) shares are soaring over 33% after undergoing a reverse stock split.
- Zovio (NASDAQ:ZVO) stock is gaining more than 20% with heavy early morning trading.
- Delwinds Insurance (NYSE:DWIN) shares are rising over 18% after announcing a forward purchase agreement.
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:NRBO) stock is surging more than 16% following a reverse stock split yesterday.
- Ensysce Biosciences (NASDAQ:ENSC) shares are increasing over 13% on no clear news.
- Eos Energy Enterprises (NASDAQ:EOSE) stock is climbing more than 12% following an update from the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Trinity Place (NYSEMKT:TPHS) shares are getting an over 11% boost this morning.
- My Size (NASDAQ:MYSZ) stock is jumping more than 10% as it prepares for two retail industry conferences.
- ContraFect (NASDAQ:CFRX) shares are up over 10% in pre-market trading on Wednesday.
10 Top Losers
- Rail Vision (NASDAQ:RVSN) stock is diving more than 17% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Comera Life Sciences (NASDAQ:CMRA) shares are dropping over 13% after rallying yesterday on insider purchases.
- Kaspien (NASDAQ:KSPN) stock is tumbling more than 12% with the release of its Q2 2022 earnings report.
- Netcapital (NASDAQ:NCPL) shares are taking an over 11% beating after recently releasing fiscal Q1 2023 results.
- ThermoGenesis Holdings (NASDAQ:THMO) stock is falling more than 9% in early morning trading today.
- Navidea Biopharmaceutical (NYSEMKT:NAVB) shares are decreasing close to 9% on no apparent news this morning.
- Nabriva Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NBRV) stock is sliding over 8% following a rally yesterday.
- Vintage Wine Estates (NASDAQ:VWE) shares are slipping more than 8% with the release of its latest earnings report.
- POINT Biopharma Global (NASDAQ:PNT) stock is dipping over 8% after announcing a proposed common stock offering.
- Latch (NASDAQ:LTCH) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 8% after rallying yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.