XRP (XRP-USD) price predictions are a hot topic on Thursday as Ripple’s legal battle with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) inches closer to completion.
Ripple has been duking it out with the SEC in court for a couple of years now and that battle is approaching its end. Today’s news includes the crypto advocacy group Chamber of Digital Commerce (joining the lawsuit.)
The Court of Southern District of New York has approved the CDC as a “friend of the court.” That allows it to provide the court with insight and expertise in areas it covers. This change is seen as a positive by XRP investors.
With the introduction of the CDC to the case, the SEC is seeking time to submit its own additional briefs as well. Ripple has objected to this as a delay tactic from the agency to further drag out the legal battle.
Keeping all of this in mind, let’s take a look at what experts are expecting from XRP down the line.
XRP Price Predictions
- Our coverage today starts with Gov Capital and its one-year price estimate of $1.0800757036695 for the token.
- Next on our list is WalletInvestor and its one-year forecast of $0.524 for the crypto.
- Closing out today’s XRP price predictions is DigitalCoinPrice and its average estimate of $1 for 2023.
All in all, the future is looking good for XRP. Each of the price predictions above are higher than its current trading value of $0.4373. Investors will also note that the crypto is up 10.8% over the prior 24-hour period as of Thursday morning.
There’s more recent crypto news that traders can sink their teeth into below!
We’ve got all of the latest crypto coverage that investors need to know about for Thursday! A few examples include Algorand (ALGO-USD) price predictions, a reminder of Ethereum Classic (ETC-USD), and more. You can get up to speed on all of this news at the following links!
More Crypto News for Thursday
- Algorand Price Predictions: What’s Next for the ALGO Crypto?
- Amid ETH Merge Mania, Don’t Forget About Ethereum Classic
- How Will You Know Crypto Winter is Ending? 3 Signs to Watch.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.