It’s time to start off trading on Friday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth keeping an eye on!
Moving stocks this morning are earnings reports, clinical trial news, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Cingulate (NASDAQ:CING) stock is rocketing more than 65% following positive results from its ADHD treatment.
- Bridger Aerospace (NASDAQ:BAER) shares are surging over 36% following news of KSH Capital’s stake in the company.
- Avinger (NASDAQ:AVGR) stock is soaring more than 27% without any news this morning.
- Intuitive Machines (NASDAQ:LUNR) shares are rising over 18% as extreme volatility continues.
- Nyxoah (NASDAQ:NYXH) stock is climbing close to 17% in early morning trading.
- ASLAN Pharma (NASDAQ:ASLN) shares are heading more than 14% higher after announcing a $20 million private placement.
- Beyond Meat (NASDAQ:BYND) stock is increasing over 13% after releasing its Q4 2022 earnings report.
- Metalpha Technology (NASDAQ:MATH) shares are getting a more than 13% boost after announcing a share sale and a buyback plan.
- SeqLL (NASDAQ:SQL) stock is jumping over 11% on Friday morning.
- Aditxt (NASDAQ:ADTX) shares are up 11% this morning.
10 Top Losers
- SELLAS Life Sciences (NASDAQ:SLS) stock is plummeting more than 38% after announcing a proposed public offering.
- Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NKTR) shares are diving over 35% after releasing data from a Phase 2 clinical trial.
- ObsEva (NASDAQ:OBSV) stock is tumbling more than 16% after announcing a strategic reorganization.
- BigCommerce (NASDAQ:BIGC) shares are taking an over 16% beating after releasing Q4 2022 earnings.
- Ocean Biomedical (NASDAQ:OCEA) stock is sliding more than 16% following a massive rally yesterday on research data.
- Genesis Growth Tech (NASDAQ:GGAA) shares are decreasing over 16% after a rally from speculators.
- ContextLogic (NASDAQ:WISH) stock is dropping more than 14% with the release of its latest earnings report.
- Windtree Therapeutics (NASDAQ:WINT) shares are slipping over 14% after announcing a reverse stock split.
- Vascular Biogenics (NASDAQ:VBLT) stock is dipping almost 11% after rallying yesterday alongside a merger announcement.
- Ambrx Biopharma (NYSE:AMAM) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 10% following its investor day presentation.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.