It’s time to start the final day of trading this week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
Moving stocks are SEC filings, public offerings, earnings, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Reshape Lifesciences (NASDAQ:RSLS) stock is rocketing more than 204% following a mixup concerning recent SEC filings.
- Genetic Technologies (NASDAQ:GENE) shares are soaring over 178% after revealing plans for new cancer tests.
- Magenta Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MGTA) stock is surging more than 37% after announcing it will explore strategic alternatives.
- Nordstrom (NYSE:JWN) shares are gaining 29%on reports Ryan Cohen is taking a stake in the company.
- Sidus Space (NASDAQ:SIDU) stock is increasing 27% after closing its public offering.
- Bright Green (NASDAQ:BGXX) shares are climbing over 21% after announcing plans to raise $500 million.
- Processa Pharma (NASDAQ:PCSA) stock is rising 18% on Friday morning.
- GeneDx Holdings (NASDAQ:WGS) shares are jumping more than 15% alongside news of insider buying.
- Senmiao Tech (NASDAQ:AIHS) stock is getting an over 13% boost after requesting the withdrawal of a prior earnings report.
- Sonim Technologies (NASDAQ:SONM) shares are up more than 13% on Friday morning.
10 Top Losers
- Edible Garden (NASDAQ:EDBL) stock is crashing nearly 42% after filing for a public offering.
- Summit Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SMMT) shares are plummeting over 40% on Friday morning.
- Gaucho Group Holdings (NASDAQ:VINO) stock is diving more than 20% after rallying yesterday on $44 million equity line of credit news.
- MDxHealth (NASDAQ:MDXH) shares are taking an over 25% beating as they fall alongside a public offering.
- Tenax Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TENX) stock is falling almost 25% after rallying yesterday.
- Bill.com (NYSE:BILL) shares are tumbling close to 24% with the release of its latest earnings report.
- Mobile Global Esports (NASDAQ:MGAM) stock is sliding more than 19% as volatility continues this week.
- Eastside Distilling (NASDAQ:EAST) shares are slipping over 18% following a surprise rally late on Thursday.
- Innovative Eyewear (NASDAQ:LUCY) stock is dipping more than 17% following a potential short squeeze yesterday.
- Motorsport Games (NASDAQ:MSGM) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 16% after announcing a registered direct offering.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.