It’s time to start off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday morning!
Moving stocks this morning are share offerings, delisting updates, earnings, and more.
Let’s get into that news down below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- China Natural Resources (NASDAQ:CHNR) stock is rocketing more than 54% after announcing plans to sell Precise Space-Time Technology.
- FOXO Technologies (NYSEMKT:FOXO) shares are soaring over 42% after issuing shares in an equity offering.
- Aurora Acquisition (NASDAQ:AURC) stock is surging more than 30% after getting Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) approval for its special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) merger with Better.
- Allarity Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ALLR) shares are rising over 26% after announcing a collaboration for clinical development.
- UTA Acquisition (NASDAQ:UTAA) stock is gaining more than 22% without any news this morning.
- Barnes & Noble Education (NYSE:BNED) shares are climbing over 20% after announcing an agreement with key financial stakeholders.
- Connexa Sports Technologies (NASDAQ:CNXA) stock is increasing more than 17% without any obvious news this morning.
- Immunogen (NASDAQ:IMGN) shares are rallying over 15% with the release of its Q2 earnings report.
- Nano Labs (NASDAQ:NA) stock is heading more than 14% higher after getting interest-free loans from shareholders.
- Faraday Future (NASDAQ:FFIE) shares are up over 14% despite a lack of news this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Navidea Biopharmaceutical (NYSEMKT:NAVB) stock is diving more than 19% as it risks being delisted.
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ:SONN) shares are tumbling over 14% alongside a public stock offering.
- Unique Fabricating (NYSEMKT:UFAB) stock is taking a more than 14% beating after addressing recent trading activity.
- TransCode Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RNAZ) shares are sliding over 11% this morning.
- Citius Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CTXR) stock is dropping more than 9% after getting a complete response letter from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- SatixFy Communications (NYSEMKT:SATX) shares are decreasing over 9% on Monday morning.
- American Superconductor (NASDAQ:AMSC) stock is declining more than 9% this morning.
- MyMD Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:MYMD) shares are slipping over 9% without any clear news.
- BioNexus Gene Lab (NASDAQ:BGLC) stock is dipping more than 8% following a rally on Friday.
- Getaround (NYSE:GETR) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 8%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.