We’re starting off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth reading about on Monday!
Moving stocks this morning are a trust deposit, stock repurchase, bankruptcy report, and more.
Let’s dive into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Vahanna Tech Edge Acquisition I (NASDAQ:VHNA) stock is rocketing close to 43% after getting a $225,000 deposit into its trust account.
- LQR House (NASDAQ:LQR) shares are rising more than 38% after announcing a $2 million stock repurchase program.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (NYSE:HE) stock is soaring over 35% after falling Friday alongside lawsuit news.
- VinFast Auto (NASDAQ:VFS) shares are surging nearly 20% as they continue a recent rally.
- Genius (NYSEMKT:GNS) stock is increasing more than 19% without any clear news on Monday morning.
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ:AGLE) shares are climbing over 18% this morning.
- BioNexus Gene Lab (NASDAQ:BGLC) stock is gaining more than 17% on Monday morning,
- Advent Technologies (NASDAQ:ADN) shares are getting a 16% boost today.
- FLJ (NASDAQ:FLJ) stock is jumping over 15% without any news to report this morning.
- Micromobility.com (NASDAQ:MCOM) shares are up almost 15% following a $1.2 million promissory note sale.
10 Top Losers
- Rite Aid (NYSE:RAD) stock is diving close to 15% alongside reports it’s preparing for bankruptcy.
- Renovaro Biosciences (NASDAQ:RENB) shares are tumbling more than 14% without any apparent news on Monday morning.
- Electriq Power (NYSE:ELIQ) stock is taking a 14% beating despite a lack of news to report.
- Myomo (NYSEMKT:MYO) shares are sliding nearly 14% after pricing a public offering on Friday.
- Faraday Future (NASDAQ:FFIE) stock is dropping over 13% as a reverse stock split goes into effect today.
- Better Home & Finance (NASDAQ:BETR) shares are decreasing more than 13% following a rough debut last week.
- Aptorum (NASDAQ:APM) stock is falling over 13% on Monday morning.
- Ideanomics (NASDAQ:IDEX) shares are slipping almost 11% following a reverse stock split on Friday.
- YS Biopharma (NASDAQ:YS) stock is dipping more than 10% after a Friday rally.
- Mullen Automotive (NASDAQ:MULN) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 10%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.