We’re starting off Tuesday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers investors will want to keep an eye on!
Moving stocks this morning are earnings, a private placement, and a green senior notes offering.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Axcella Health (NASDAQ:AXLA) stock is rocketing more than 52% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- G Medical Innovations (NASDAQ:GMVD) shares are soaring over 47% with strong early morning trading.
- ProMIS Neurosciences (NASDAQ:PMN) stock is surging more than 31% after announcing a $20.4 million private placement.
- Hallmark Financial Services (NASDAQ:HALL) shares are climbing close to 24% without any clear news this morning.
- Almaden Minerals (NYSEMKT:AAU) stock is rising over 23% on Thursday morning.
- Fabrinet (NYSE:FN) shares are increasing more than 19% with the release of its fiscal Q4 2023 earnings report.
- FLJ Group (NASDAQ:FLJ) stock is heading over 18% higher despite a lack of news on Tuesday.
- Aerwins Technologies (NASDAQ:AWIN) shares are getting a more than 17% boost alongside its latest earnings data.
- Freight Technologies (NASDAQ:FRGT) stock is jumping over 17% without any apparent news on Tuesday morning.
- Infobird (NASDAQ:IFBD) shares are up more than 16% this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Tingo Group (NASDAQ:TIO) stock is plummeting over 31% after postponing its earnings report.
- Dragonfly Energy (NASDAQ:DFLI) shares are diving more than 15% with the release of its Q2 2023 earnings report.
- MediaCo (NASDAQ:MDIA) stock is tumbling over 15% without any obvious news on Tuesday.
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SXTC) shares are retreating more than 14% following a massive rally yesterday.
- SOS (NYSE:SOS) stock is taking an over 14% beating on Tuesday morning.
- PureCycle Technologies (NASDAQ:PCT) shares are dropping more than 11% after announcing a $200 million green convertible senior notes offering.
- China Jo-Jo Drugstores (NASDAQ:CJJD) stock is decreasing over 11% after rallying on Monday.
- MicroCloud Hologram (NASDAQ:HOLO) shares are sliding more than 9% on Tuesday.
- Emergent BioSolutions (NYSE:EBS) stock is slipping over 8% as it prepares to leave the S&P SmallCap 600.
- Missfresh (NASDAQ:MF) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down nearly 8%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.