It’s time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out the latest news on Monday!
Moving stocks this morning is a production agreement, share consolidations, a collaboration and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- FaZe (NASDAQ:FAZE) stock is rocketing more than 64% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- Biophytis (NASDAQ:BPTS) shares are soaring over 34% after signing a production agreement for Sarconeos.
- Avalo Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AVTX) stock is surging close to 21% with strong early morning trading.
- E-Home Household Service (NASDAQ:EJH) shares are gaining more than 17% as a share consolidation goes into effect today.
- Shattuck Labs (NASDAQ:STTK) stock is increasing over 12% on Monday morning.
- Regulus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RGLS) shares are rising more than 12% this morning.
- Mira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:MIRA) stock is climbing over 12% without any clear news on Monday.
- Warrantee (NASDAQ:WRNT) shares are getting a more than 9% boost despite a lack of news this morning.
- Knightscope (NASDAQ:KSCP) stock is jumping over 9% as the NYPD adds the company’s robots to its services.
- ESS Tech (NYSE:GWH) shares are up more than 8% alongside a battery storage collaboration.
10 Top Losers
- UTime (NASDAQ:WTO) stock is plummeting over 24% without any news to report this morning.
- MicroAlgo (NASDAQ:MLGO) shares are diving nearly 20% following a massive rally on Friday.
- Retractable Technologies (NYSEMKT:RVP) stock is tumbling almost 18% on Monday morning.
- CF Acquisition IV (NASDAQ:CFFE) shares are taking a more than 17% beating without any clear news today.
- Lifezone Metals (NYSE:LZM) stock is sliding over 14% on Monday.
- Brainstorm Cell (NASDAQ:BCLI) shares are falling more than 14% today.
- Farmmi (NASDAQ:FAMI) stock is decreasing over 13% alongside a reverse stock split.
- Safe & Green (NASDAQ:SGBX) shares are slipping more than 13% on Monday morning.
- Avinger (NASDAQ:AVGR) stock is dipping over 13% as it continues negative movement from Friday.
- Turbo Energy (NASDAQ:TURB) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 13% following its public debut.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.