The recent rally of Terra Classic USD is worth noting, as the stablecoin failed to maintain its $1 price back in May 2022. That collapse saw the crypto never recover, and it faded from the thoughts of traders as they sought more profitable tokens to invest in.
This also has some crypto traders wondering if Terra Classic USD might be worth investing in once more. Let’s check out the latest price predictions for the token below!
Terra Classic USD Price Predictions
- CoinGape starts us off by noting that Terra Classic USD is still a far way off from its expected $1 value as it would need a nearly 1,400% increase in price.
- The Crypto Basic also points out that USTC is still a long way off from reaching its previous price of $1 per token.
- While investors appear optimistic about the future of USTC, U Today is among the publications noting that the crypto’s difficult path back to $1.
Investors will note that Terra Classic USD is up 306.6% over the prior 24-hour period. That has the crypto trading for about $0.07076 as of Monday morning.
Investors seeking out even more of the most recent market stories will want to keep reading!
We’re offering all of the hottest market coverage that traders need to know about on Monday! Among that is what’s happening with Lilium (NASDAQ:LILM), Altamira Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CYTO) and AgriForce Growing Systems (NASDAQ:AGRI) stock today. All of that news is ready to go at the links below!
Monday Market News
- LILM Stock: Lilium Gets Ready for Takeoff with EU Flying Taxi Approval
- Why Is Altamira Therapeutics (CYTO) Stock Down 8% Today?
- Why Is AgriForce Growing Systems (AGRI) Stock Moving Today?
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.