Fortune is out with its 16th annual list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
This year’s list includes five new companies. Better still, 78 of the companies on the list are looking to hire new workers, planning to add a total of 67,000 jobs.
Here are the top 10 Best Companies to Work For and their employee count, according to Fortune:
- Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) – 53,546 employees
- SAS — 6,373 employees
- CHG Healthcare Services – 1,378 employees
- The Boston Consulting Group — 2,314 employees
- Wegmans Food Markets — 49,927 employees
- NetApp (NASDAQ:NTAP) – 7,426 employees
- Hilcorp Energy Company — 1,012 employees
- Edward Jones — 85,114 employees
- Ultimate Software (NASDAQ:ULTI) – 1,440 employees
- Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT) – 1,896 employees
For the full list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For, please visit Fortune‘s website.