From tracking devices to unbreakable iPhone screens, there are some great tech gadgets out there that everyone should check out in 2014.
Apple (AAPL), Google (GOOG) and other tech giants have created new gadgets to start off the New Year the right way. Check out these products if you’re looking for ways to make your life easier in 2014.
5 Coolest Tech Gadgets for 2014
- Tile – The Tile is one of the coolest gadgets out there for those of us who lose things easily. You can attach a Bluetooth-enabled ‘Tile’ on anything you want, download the app and you’ll be able to track it on your iPad or iPhone. The app is available for iOS only and you can buy physical Tiles for $18.95 at thetileapp.com.
- Rhino Shield – This product makes your iPhone screen almost unbreakable. This thin, transparent screen protects your phone from impact as well as fingerprints, oil marks and other stains. You can get it at BiteMyApple.co for $24.99.
- iPhone 5S – Everyone knows about it but the Apple product is still one of the coolest tech gadgets out there. With a 64-bit processor chip, the iPhone 5S is one of the fastest and easy-to-use smartphones out there. Price varies from $199 to $399 and you can learn more about it here.
- Fitbit Force – Smartwatches are growing quickly and the Fitbit Force may be the best one out there for its price. The Fitbit Force is great for fitness buffs and for those looking for a cheap smartwatch. Read more about the Fitbit Force here which is currently priced at $129.95.
- Chromecast – This Google product is one of the most useful tech gadgets out there for TV show and movie buffs. For only $35, you can buy this small device, plug it into a high-definition TV and enjoy streaming your favorite shows from several video streaming services. Read more about the Chromecast here.