Armour Residential REIT (ARR)
Click to Enlarge ARMOUR Residential REIT (ARR) runs a highly leveraged portfolio of mortgages and offers a 14.08% that it pays monthly. After a swoon early in the year, ARR’s charts show bullish signs of life.
- April 7: A bullish momentum signal.
- April 7: ARR’s price crossed the 21-day moving average.
- April 7: A short-term bullish Williams Percent Range momentum indicator presenting a bullish entry for ARR.
- April 7: A bullish MACD signal occurred.
- April 8: ARR’s price crossed the 50-day moving average.
- April 2: A bullish Symmetrical Continuation Triangle pattern was identified on ARR’s chart. A bullish Symmetrical Continuation Triangle tells traders the price has broken upward out of a consolidation period, suggesting a continuation of a previous uptrend. In this case, the pattern puts ARR’s upside target at $4.46 – $4.52 by approximately May 2.
- April 4: ARR’s price crossed the 200-day moving average.