Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC (NKA)
Click to Enlarge Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC (NKA), a publicly-traded limited liability company, is the largest independent owner and operator of natural gas storage assets in North America. NKA owns and operates approximately 225.5 billion cubic feet of total working gas capacity, and it offers a 9.42% yield that it pays throughout the year. Coming off of a very strong – very cold – winter, the stock took a big hit toward the end of February and has been rebuilding since then. The charts indicate there’s plenty of room for NKA to run.
- April 4: A bullish Inside Bar pattern was identified on NKA’s chart.
- April 4: A double moving average crossover of the 21-day moving average and 50-day moving average occurred.
- April 4: NKA’s price crossed the 21-week moving average.
- March 27: NKA’s price crossed the 50-day moving average.
- April 8: NKA’s price crossed the 200-day moving average.
- April 4: A double moving average crossover of the 50-week moving average and 200-day moving average occurred.