Health Care REIT (HCN)
Click to Enlarge As its name suggests, Health Care REIT (HCN) Health Care REIT, Inc. is an independent equity real estate investment trust that focuses on senior living and health care properties, including medical office buildings, inpatient and outpatient medical centers and life science facilities. It pays a smaller 5.3% yield, distributed quarterly, but the dividend has a history of increases and just went up again in February. The charts show that the stock is also set to move up.
- April 4: A bullish Commodity Channel Index signal occurred.
- April 4: A bullish KST signal occurred. The KST, or “Know Sure Thing”, is an oscillator that combines multiple time frames into a single measure of momentum. It most commonly indicates bullish and bearish momentum signals as it crosses above and below its moving average.
- April 2: A bullish Commodity Channel Index signal occurred.
- March 27: HCN’s price crossed the 50-day moving average.
- April 4: HCN’s price crossed the 200-day moving average.
It’s important to note that technical indicators should be considered with a number of factors, but these signals are significant as many stocks can do weeks or even months without emitting any kind of technical signals. Profit Scanner powered by Recognia can help traders of all levels uncover these signals to determine the best timing to buy. Or use Profit Scanner’s technical insight to validate your own trading ideas. See how easy this powerful tool is to help you uncover hidden opportunities in the market.