Services stocks finished down on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 1.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Brookfield Residential Propert (BRP): BRP stock is up 2.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Capstead Mortgage Corp (CMO): CMO stock is up 1.9% today.
- Mack-Cali Realty Corp (CLI): CLI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Tim Hortons Inc (THI): THI stock is up 1.5% today.
- American Capital Agency (AGNC): AGNC stock is up 1.4% today.
- American Campus Communities Inc (ACC): ACC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Cys Investments Inc (CYS): CYS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is up 1.2% today.
- MFA Financial Inc (MFA): MFA stock is up 1.1% today.
- Geo Group Inc (GEO): GEO stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Vistaprint N.V. (VPRT): VPRT stock is down 4.3% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is down 3.8% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is down 3.5% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Walgreen Company (WAG): WAG stock is down 3.3% today.
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV): LYV stock is down 3.2% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is down 3.1% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 3.1% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.