Capital goods stocks declined broadly 2.0% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 2.1%, the Nasdaq sank 3.1% and the S&P 500 declined 2.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Amcol International Corp (ACO): ACO stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 3.0% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is down 2.9% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 2.8% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 2.7% today.
- Exelis Inc. Common Stock New Wh (XLS): XLS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 2.6% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 2.4% today.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is down 2.4% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.