Utilities stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is up 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ameren Corp (AEE): AEE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW): PNW stock is up 0.9% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is up 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Southern Company (SO): SO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Trident Performance Group (TCP): TCP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dominion Resources (D): D stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 4.0% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 4.3% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is down 3.6% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Terraform Power Inc. (TERP): TERP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 1.3% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.