Consumer noncyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.9% and the S&P 500 rose 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 2.8% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 2.6% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 2.2% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 2.1% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 2.6% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 1.7% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 1.5% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 0.6% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 0.4% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.1% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.