Technology stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 2.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.3%, the Nasdaq was down 2.6% and the S&P 500 declined 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Informatica Corp (INFA): INFA stock is up 5.1% today and up 21.3% in the last month.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is up 1.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is up 1.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Roper Industries (ROP): ROP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 3.9% today.
- Virtusa Corp (VRTU): VRTU stock is down 3.9% today.
- Emerson Electric Company (EMR): EMR stock is down 3.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 3.6% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 3.5% today.
- Apple Inc (AAPL): AAPL stock is down 3.5% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 3.4% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 3.3% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is down 3.3% today.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is down 3.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.