Financial stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is up 1.7% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 1.3% today.
- Aviva Plc (AV): AV stock is up 1.0% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cigna Corp (CI): CI stock is up 0.7% today.
- Mercury General Corp (MCY): MCY stock is up 0.7% today.
- American National Insurance (ANAT): ANAT stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 2.8% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 2.2% today.
- The Navigators Group (NAVG): NAVG stock is down 1.1% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 1.6% today.
- Discover Financial Services (DFS): DFS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Privatebancorp (PVTB): PVTB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Bgc Partners (BGCP): BGCP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN): HBAN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Franklin Resources (BEN): BEN stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.