Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.6%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.7% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 4.9% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 3.7% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.1% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 2.9% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 2.6% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 1.1% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 0.3% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 0.3% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.