Utilities stocks fell on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 0.1% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 0.2% today.
- Empresa Nacional De Electricidad S.A. (EOC): EOC stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 2.4% today.
- Entergy Corp (ETR): ETR stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is down 2.3% today.
- Wisconsin Energy Corp (WEC): WEC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Terraform Power Inc. (TERP): TERP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Centerpoint Energy Inc (CNP): CNP stock is down 1.9% today.
- American States Water Company (AWR): AWR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Edison International (EIX): EIX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Portland General Electric Company (POR): POR stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.