Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 3.3% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 2.2% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.2% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.9% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 0.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 0.7% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is down 0.7% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is down 0.7% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 0.6% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 0.4% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 0.4% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 0.4% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.