Utilities stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- PNM Resources Inc (PNM): PNM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 1.4% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ugi Corp (UGI): UGI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Vectren Corp (VVC): VVC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Southwest Gas Corp (SWX): SWX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Oge Energy Corp (OGE): OGE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Mge Energy Inc (MGEE): MGEE stock is up 0.5% today.
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 2.2% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP): BIP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 1.4% today and down 22.6% in the last month.
- Great Plains Energy Inc (GXP): GXP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Dominion Resources (D): D stock is down 1.0% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.