Consumer cyclical stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is up 1.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 0.9% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is up 0.3% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 0.7% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 0.5% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 0.3% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 0.3% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 0.2% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.