Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is up 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 2.5% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.6% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 0.9% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 10.4% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.6% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is down 0.3% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.