Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is up 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 2.5% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.6% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 0.9% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 10.4% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.6% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is down 0.3% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 0.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.