Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 1.0% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 0.3% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.2% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is up 0.1% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.6% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.5% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 0.4% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.