Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is up 5.1% today.
- Aircastle Limited (AYR): AYR stock is up 1.8% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 0.4% today.
- Penn National Gaming (PENN): PENN stock is up 0.1% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is up 1.3% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 5.7% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 9.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is down 5.4% today and down 68.0% in the last month.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 5.9% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is down 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 3.3% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 3.6% today.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is down 3.3% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 2.9% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 3.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.