Utilities stocks declined 1.6% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 2.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is up 1.3% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Spectra Energy Corp (SE): SE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Agl Resources (GAS): GAS stock is up 0.7% today and up 23.8% in the last month.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Nextera Energy (NEE): NEE stock is down 3.4% today.
- Sempra Energy (SRE): SRE stock is down 2.6% today.
- Terraform Power Inc (TERP): TERP stock is down 2.6% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is down 2.4% today.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is down 2.3% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Cms Energy Corp (CMS): CMS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Uil Holdings Corp (UIL): UIL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Duke Energy Corp (DUK): DUK stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.