Utilities stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 2.8% today.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is up 2.5% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 2.8% today.
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is up 1.3% today.
- Calpine Corp (CPN): CPN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 1.4% today.
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Black Hills Corp (BKH): BKH stock is down 0.7% today.
- Teco Energy (TE): TE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is down 0.5% today.
- American States Water Company (AWR): AWR stock is down 0.4% today.
- Uil Holdings Corp (UIL): UIL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Nextera Energy (NEE): NEE stock is down 0.5% today.
- Dominion Resources (D): D stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.