Consumer noncyclical stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.7% and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.0% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.8% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 0.7% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 0.6% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 4.5% today.
- Post Holdings Inc (POST): POST stock is down 2.3% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.9% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 1.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.2% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.