Burger King Cheesy Tots are back on the fast food chain’s menu.
Burger King, which Restaurant Brands International Inc (NYSE:QSR) owns, is pushing out advertisements for the return of the menu item. This includes a video posted to its Twitter Inc (NYSE:TWTR) account featuring Napoleon Dynamite‘s Jon Heder (Napoleon) and Efren Ramirez (Pedro) sharing an order of the Burger King Cheesy Tots.
The fast food chain also announced the return of its Burger King Cheesy Tots on its Tumblr account. The post notes that the menu item will only be back for a limited amount of time. This means fans will need to get their Cheesy Tots fill while they can.
Burger King Cheesy Tots are also now officially listed as a menu item on the company’s website. The company describes them as “Crunchy bite-sized snacks featuring a crispy outside and a warm mixture of potatoes and creamy American cheese on the inside.”
There is also a hashtag to go with the social media push for Burger King Cheesy Tots. The fast food chain is using the hashtag “#CheesyTotsAreBack” and wants customers to do the same to share their excitement about the menu item’s return.
Here’s what some users on Twitter had to say about the return of the Burger King Cheesy Tots.
- “Best day of my life! #CheesyTotsAreBack”
- “If you’re having a bad morning, if your heart is heavy today…. Rejoice. Take solace. #CheesyTotsAreBack at @BurgerKing. #blessed”
- “You just made my day!!#CheesyTotsAreBack”
- “@BurgerKing heard my pregnancy craving plea! #cheesytotsareback”
- “I remember what happiness feels like again. #CheesyTotsAreBack”