Today, July 6, is National Fried Chicken Day 2017.
Celebrating National Fried Chicken Day 2017 is incredibly easy. All you have to do is go consume some fried chicken. Making it easier are special deals and offers from restaurants and other companies today.
Here are a few of the best deals for National Fried Chicken Day 2017.
- Yum! Brands, Inc.’s (NYSE:YUM) KFC is offering its Zinger Sandwich meal, which includes potato wedges, a cookie and a drink, for just $5.
- Restaurant Brands International Inc’s (NYSE:QSR) Popeyes is charging $10 for 10 pieces of its Bonafide Chicken, five biscuits and two large sides.
- Giant Eagle has a deal for four pieces of chicken for $1.99 today.
- Burger King is also getting in on the celebration with a couple of deals: two of its Original Chicken Sandwiches for $5, or an order of 10 chicken nuggets for $1.49.
- Pizza Hut is offering eight bone-out wings for $6 for customers that use coupon code 2221 while ordering.
- Boston Market is selling its Oven Crisp Chicken Strips Sandwich or Wrap for $5 to customers that print off and bring in a coupon.
- Bob Evans is letting customers add its homestyle fried chicken tenders to an order of salad or soup for an extra $2 today.
The history of National Fried Chicken Day is murky at best. It’s unknown when the holiday actually got its start or who started it. However, we do know that we have the Scottish to thank for fried chicken, which was originally fried in lard.
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.