National Cheeseburger Day deals 2019 are plentiful Wednesday in celebration of the food holiday.
Here are some of the best National Cheeseburger Day deals 2019 to keep a look out for.
- Applebee’s — The Classic Bacon Cheeseburger only costs $6.99 today and comes with endless fries.
- Burger King — Customers can get a 59-cent cheeseburger today when ordering through the chain’s app.
- Farmer Boys — The special offer today gets customers the chain’s Big Cheese for just $2.
- Islands — Anyone stopping by today can take $5 off any burger on the menu.
- Jack in the Box (NASDAQ:JACK) — This offer gets customers a free burger today when they make any other purchase through the app.
- Red Robin (NASDAQ:RRGB) — Customers that stop in today can get a burger and endless fries for $5 when they buy a drink.
- Smashburger — Anyone stopping by today can get a free burger when they purchase the first one.
- Snuffer’s — This deal gets customers a classic burger or cheeseburger for $5, but you need a coupon from the chain’s website.
- Ted’s Montana Grill — Customers can get their hands on a cheeseburger and fries today for just $6.
- The Stand — This offer gets customers a free small order of fries when they purchase a burger today through the app.
- White Castle — The deal here is that customers can get one free Cheese Slider with any purchase made today.
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.