Short squeeze stocks have been targeted quite a bit lately as Reddit and retail traders tackle them in an effort to push out hedge funds and ramp up prices.
As such, it comes as no surprise that some experts are laying out their best bets for short squeeze stocks. That includes Fintel, which released an updated list of stocks with short squeeze potential on Sunday.
The list from Fintel takes a look at various points of data to determine if a stock has short squeeze potential. It also ranks these stocks on a zero to 100 scale in relation to their peers.
Let’s take a look at the stocks that Fintel believes are ready for a short squeeze below!
Short Squeeze Stocks to Watch
- Clover Health Investments (NASDAQ:CLOV) stock starts the list with a 97.88 rating as shares climb slightly higher in early morning trading today.
- Alset Ehome International Inc (NASDAQ:AEI) shares join the short squeeze list with a 97.38 rating as they dip over 2% lower Monday morning.
- Cellect Biotechnology (NASDAQ:APOP) stock is just below it with a rating of 97.36 and shares seeing a slight drop as of this writing.
- Orphazyme A/S (NASDAQ:ORPH) shares are up next with a 95.96 rating as they fall over 3% this morning.
- Digital Brands Group (NASDAQ:DBGI) stock closes out the short squeeze list from Fintel with a 95.86 rating and the stock falling more than 14%.
Investors looking for other hot stock news on Monday morning will want to keep reading.
InvestorPlace covers the latest stock market stories with deep dives into the news daily. Today’s reporting already includes details on the merger between Meta Materials (NASDAQ:MMAT) and Torchlight Energy Resources (NASDAQ:TRCH), Churchill Capital IV (NYSE:CCIV) setting a date for a special shareholder meeting, and why gene-editing stocks are moving. You can learn all about that at the links below!
More Stock Market News for Monday
- MMAT Stock: Meta Materials Hits Nasdaq as TRCH Stock Merger Closes
- Dear CCIV Stock Fans, Mark Your Calendars for July 22
- Gene Editing Stocks: The Big News Lifting EDIT, BNGO, CRSP and NTLA Stocks
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.