Good morning! Let’s get ready for another busy day of trading with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday.
But before that. It’s important to make sure you’re up to speed on the latest stock market news from Tuesday. Luckily, Sarah’s got us covered with a breakdown of some of the most important stories at this link.
Now, let’s talk about those pre-market stock movers!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Stealth BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ:MITO) stock is rocketing roughly 53% after getting orphan drug designation for elamipretide to treat Barth syndrome.
- AMC Entertainment (NYSE:AMC) shares are soaring nearly 23% as Reddit continues to battle with hedge funds.
- Neovasc (NASDAQ:NVCN) stock is getting a more than 12% boost on no apparent news.
- Torchlight Energy Resources (NASDAQ:TRCH) shares are up close to 11% this morning.
- Cellectar Biosciences (NASDAQ:CLRB) stock is heading more than 10% higher in pre-market trading.
- SCWorx (NASDAQ:WORX) shares a rising over 10% on regaining Nasdaq Exchange compliance and appointing a new CEO.
- Skillful Craftsman (NASDAQ:EDTK) stock is jumping more than 10% after announcing changes to its Board of Directors.
- BlackBerry (NYSE:BB) shares are seeing an over 9% increase as meme stocks soar.
- TOMI Environmental Solutions (NASDAQ:TOMZ) stock is gaining more than 8% as it continues a rally from yesterday.
- 9F (NASDAQ:JFU) shares are up over 8% as it gains on executives changes announced at the end of May.
10 Top Losers
- iRhythm Technologies (NASDAQ:IRTC) stock is falling roughly 14% after announcing president and CEO Michael Coyle is stepping down.
- Orphazyme (NASDAQ:ORPH) shares are pulling back ove12% after a rally yesterday.
- Orbital Energy Group (NASDAQ:OEG) stock is retreating more than 10% after rallying yesterday on project news from one of its subsidiaries.
- SCYNEXIS (NASDAQ:SCYX) shares are dropping over 7% this morning.
- Oriental Culture Holding (NASDAQ:OCG) stock is down almost 7% for no obvious reason.
- Vertex Energy (NASDAQ:VTNR) shares are coming down more than 5% after a multi-day rally on refinery purchase news.
- Westport Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:WPRT) stock is seeing an over 5% decline after announcing a public offering for its shares.
- Creative Realities (NASDAQ:CREX) shares are dipping more than 5% during early morning trading.
- Qutoutiao (NASDAQ:QTT) stock is down close to 5% after releasing its most recent earnings report.
- HeadHunter Group (NASDAQ:HHR) shares close out the pre-market stock movers list down more than 4% on follow-up stock offerings.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.