Good morning! It’s a new week and that means it’s time to shake off the weekend dust and get ready to trade. Let us help you out with that with a collection of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
You can check out those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Ashford Hospitality Trust (NYSE:AHT) stock starts off the day up close to 871% due to a 1-for-10 reverse stock split.
- Creatd (NASDAQ:CRTD) shares are recovering more than 29% after falling on Friday.
- Oxbridge Re Holdings (NASDAQ:OXBR) stock is soaring over 20% as it continues positive movement from last week.
- MicroSectors US Big Oil Index 3X Inverse Leveraged ETN (NYSEARCA:NRGD) shares are climbing more than 14% higher this morning.
- Equus Total Return (NYSE:EQS) stock is rising over 13% as it continues its positive momentum from the previous week.
- Imara (NASDAQ:IMRA) shares are jumping more than 11% after dipping lower on Friday.
- Conformis (NASDAQ:CFMS) stock is gaining over 9%, which continues its run higher from Friday.
- Five9 (NASDAQ:FIVN) shares are increasing more than 8% following news that Zoom Video Communications (NASDAQ:ZM) is acquiring the company.
- Property Solutions Acquisition (NASDAQ:PSAC) stock is charging over 7% as it prepares to combine with Faraday Future this week.
- Support.com (NASDAQ:SPRT) shares are increasing 6% in pre-market trading today.
10 Top Losers
- Red Cat Holdings (NASDAQ:RCAT) stock is diving more than 37% after announcing a proposed public stock offering.
- Cellect Biotechnology (NASDAQ:APOP) shares are taking an over 23% beating after revealing a proposed stock offering in connection to its merger with Quoin Pharmaceuticals.
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SXTC) stock is retreating more than 17% after rallying higher on Friday.
- Evolve Transition Infrastructure (NYSEAMERICAN:SNMP) shares are pulling back over 13% following a rally on the previous day of trading.
- American Realty Investors (NYSE:ARL) stock is decreasing more than 11%, which continues its movement from Friday.
- Q&K International Group (NASDAQ:QK) shares are dropping over 8% this morning after a surge in price on Friday.
- MicroSectors U S Big Oil Index 3X Leveraged ETN (NYSEARCA:NRGU) stock is falling more than 8% this morning.
- Tremor International (NASDAQ:TRMR) shares are dipping over 8% as it continues its decline from Friday.
- Gran Tierra Energy (NYSEAMERICAN:GTE) stock is also seeing shares decrease more than 8% as a continuation of its fall on Friday.
- Pop Culture Group (NASDAQ:CPOP) shares close out the list down 8% as it continues to trend lower since its IPO at the end of June.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.