Welcome back, investor! We’re starting off the week with a dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
We’re seeing a lot of movement from penny stocks this morning despite a lack of news. That means there’s plenty of retail and meme stock traders out their today pumping and dumping shares.
Let’s get into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Paltalk (NASDAQ:PALT) stock is rocketing more than 52% higher in what could be a short-squeeze of the stock.
- Puhui Wealth Investment (NASDAQ:PHCF) shares are surging over 45% on no clear news this morning.
- Vinco Ventures (NASDAQ:BBIG) stock is soaring more than 17% in what could be another meme stock rally.
- Nanoviricides (NYSEAMERICAN:NNVC) shares are rising roughly 14% on news it will present at the Benzinga Healthcare Small Cap Conference on Thursday.
- Naked Brand Group (NASDAQ:NAKD) stock is climbing over 11% after rallying on Friday from a shareholder update letter.
- US Energy (NASDAQ:USEG) shares are gaining about 11%, which continues positive movement from Friday.
- Keros Therapeutics (NASDAQ:KROS) stock is increasing more than 10% as it continues a rally from Friday.
- RiverNorth/DoubleLine Strategic Opportunity Fund, Inc. Rights (NYSE:OPPR) are up 10% in pre-market trading.
- Borr Drilling (NYSE:BORR) stock is digging over 8% higher in what could be a case of retail traders pushing it higher.
- Matinas BioPharma (NYSEAMERICAN:MTNB) shares are up nearly 8% despite a lack of recent news.
10 Top Losers
- Aslan Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ASLN) stock is diving more than 18% despite the release of positive study data this morning.
- Sentage Holdings (NASDAQ:SNTG) shares are taking an over 15% beating, which continues negative movement from Friday.
- Ensysce Biosciences (NASDAQ:ENSC) stock is dropping more than 8% on no apparent news today.
- Zivo Bioscience (NASDAQ:ZIVO) shares are falling over 8% as it pulls back from a pump by retail traders last week.
- Senmiao Technology (NASDAQ:AIHS) stock is decreasing more than 8%, which continues a fall from Friday.
- Medirom Healthcare (NASDAQ:MRM) shares are slipping almost 8% after a hair salon deal prompted a rally last week.
- ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Natural Gas (NYSEARCA:KOLD) stock is declining over 7% in pre-market trading.
- Capricor Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CAPR) shares are dipping more than 7% after releasing clinical trial data after-hours Friday.
- Unique Fabricating (NYSEAMERICAN:UFAB) stock is retreating over 7% after a rally on Friday.
- Elite Education Group International (NASDAQ:EEIQ) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 6% after rally most of last week.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.