Datadog (NASDAQ:DDOG) stock is on the move today and traders are going to want to keep track of the Software as a Service (SaaS) company in the company days.
We’ve got a quick breakdown below on what potential investors need to know about DDOG stock.
- First off, let’s talk about the recent news that has DDOG stock on the rise today.
- RBC Capital analyst Matthew Hedberg released a new price target for the stock after-hours Thursday.
- This saw the analyst increasing his price target for the shares to $153 each from $130.
- However, Hedberg maintained his sector perform rating for DDOG stock.
- The reason for the price increase was a positive impression from the company’s Dash event this week.
- Traders of DDOG stock are also gearing up for news next week as well.
- Datadog plans to release its earnings report for the third quarter of 2021 after markets close on Thursday.
- The company will also hold a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time that same day to go over its earnings.
- Datadog is based out of New York City but has operating hubs all around the world.
- Its business has it offering various services to businesses that include cloud integration.
- This allows them to track metrics, clouds, servers, apps, and their team all in one place.
- The company’s market capitalization is $52.114 billion.
DDOG stock was up 4.5% as of Friday afternoon and is sitting 84.4% higher since the start of the year.
There’s more stock market news for traders to sink their teeth into below!
It’s been a busy day of trading Friday but we’ve got all the most important news in one place. That includes Huadi International (NASDAQ:HUDI) taking a beating today, the top trending penny stocks for Friday, as well as what has QuantumScape (NYSE:QS) stock on the rise. You can get all that info from the following links!
More Friday Stock Market News
- HUDI Stock Alert: 7 Things to Know as Huadi International Plunges 40%
- Trending Penny Stocks for Friday: What’s Up With BEST, IDEX, MARK, UAVS, GFAI & MMAT Today?
- QS Stock: 2 Big Reasons QuantumScape Is Powering Higher on Friday
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.